To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- cookies used are essential for the website functionality to work and to enhance the performance of the website, third-party cookies (Google Analytics) are used to gain insight into page visits and to enhance the quality of the page. No advertising is present on the web site.
- types of cookies used: session and permanent, first and third-party (Google Analytics is used to gain information on page visits, how cookies are used can be read on their page)
- cookie-related information is in controls/accesses by the website
- cookies will not be used for any purpose other than the stated
- you can revoke your consent to cookie use by deleting cookie in the browser
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.